Racha-Lechkhumi
The history of the village Gebi is very rich. It counts more than 3500 years of cultural life. Archaeological excavations, which took place in the soviet times revealed a huge
Barakoni Church of the Mother of God
St Mary's Church of Barakoni - Racha-Lechkhumi
Nikortsminda was built in 1010-1014 during the reign of Bagrat III of Georgia and was repaired in 1634 by the King Bagrat III of Imereti. Three-storied bell-tower next to